Photobucket View Roommates View Rooms View Apartments

$495 Student Private Room Everything Included Perfect 4 College Student

Only $495

I don't want a deposit, I do want first months rent and the last months rent which will be used for the last months rent, so if you stay here 4 months your 4th month is already paid, etc.

Looking for someone who is either employed full time or part time or a full time student or part time student.

There is Public transportation available.

I will do short or long term.

Discount given when rent is paid two weeks in advance of due date so save a few bucks if you plan to rent for a few months and pay in advance.

You will never pay more than the rent, all bills will be paid by me.

I am available to show anytime.

I am at my job so please do not call me and use text, I can get text while I am at job and I can reply to you right away.

Send text to my cell phone
If you have a car getting to FIU in sweetwater is easy.