Photobucket View Roommates View Rooms View Apartments

$550 **SHARE CONDO - UTILITIES INCLUDED -Unfurnished Bedroom upstairs Condo

Room for rent. I have a homey bedroom for rent, in my two bedroom one bath upstairs condo, unfurnished allowing for your own bed, dresser and "stuff" with a good sized closet.

Rent $550/month includes water, electric, garbage, phone, cable (box in your room), internet/wifi and a washer and dryer in the home so no trips to the laundry room!

Deposit equal to one month rent is required and is also fully refundable within 30 days upon vacating the premises if everything is as it was when moving in. The deposit can be paid in two payments, one-half at move in and balance two weeks later. A completed standard rental agreement is required along with verification of employment and past rentals.

Amenities -- Swimming Pool, Steam Room, Club House, Assigned parking spot

Bus is only one-half block away, two blocks to catch another bus line; fortunate to have our home so centrally located to mass transit.

Close to 26 and Murray

A little bit about me, I am a 56 year old divorced female, I have two cats that are mostly indoors, and sometimes go outside so you must be pet friendly. Another pet would be okay as long as they are cat friendly (small dog or another cat that will get along). Craft projects are something I enjoy along with performing in local theatre so I guess that says I am a creative and outgoing people person.

Contact me if you are interested, looking forward to hearing from you