Photobucket View Roommates View Rooms View Apartments

$175 HOUSING FOR PROFESSIONALS - SHORT-TERM

I have a 2 bed/2 bath home in Edmond that will be available July 28, 2013. I rent out my second bedroom. It is in a nice, quiet neighborhood, close to interstates, turnpikes, and shopping. Rent includes: wireless internet, cable in the living area, laundry and kitchen access, off street parking, security system, all utilities and a quiet, secure place to sleep and study.

I am an RN working in the Oklahoma City area. I work 3-4 12 hours shifts a week with some call time, so I am rarely home. I do have a small dog that is well behaved and totally spoiled. I have worked as a traveler for many years and know how difficult it can be to find good housing in a comfortable environment with decent people. I had the opportunity to meet some great people in multiple cities across the US by renting from individuals and look forward to providing the same for others in similar situations.

This is for short-term professionals who find themselves in the Oklahoma City area for contract work or residency programs. I will be happy to respond quickly to any inquiries. Include your phone number and where you are contracted or doing residency (I will verify contract/residency). I can also provide references if needed.

Rent is $175 week money order or cash on arrival. No Smokers. Social drinking is OK. I look forward to hearing from you. And just a final note - scams will be reported immediately!