Photobucket View Roommates View Rooms View Apartments

$450 ***University of Houston/TSU/Rice Students and young professionals***

School starts next month do you have your housing figured out yet ?

If you're like me, the answer is no. I'm a mechanical engineering student at UH and I'm returning back to Houston in early August after finishing up my engineering internship here in Ohio. Like most students in Houston, I work full time and go to school full time. I'm looking for 3 responsible students, grad-students, or professionals to share a home with close to campus (preferably inside the inner loop). I'm seeking individuals that are hard working, reliable, and respectful to others. The house atmosphere will be basically a campus feel but off-campus, where everyone can feel safe, productive, and encourage each other to achieve their personal goals.

A little about myself. I'm a 23 yr old straight male, that is very hard working and down to earth. I have an inviting personality, get along with almost everybody, and I'm a great cook. I'm usually grilling on Saturdays right before a big football game or meeting up with friends at a sports bar for a good time. There are several properties in close proximity to all the major colleges UH, TSU, RICE, St.Thomas and HCC that are reasonably priced and located in decent areas. Monthly rent would not exceed $450 for each of us, this is including (rent, utilities, basic cable, and WiFi). I'm sure as a college student you want to save as much money as possible in living expense while enjoying and having fun in your place residence. Gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation does not matter but you will need to be responsible and respectful to all roommates and shared space. If this fun and encouraging living arrangement interests you, contact me for more details. If you are a potential roommate, We'll be able to skype, groupme, or any other form of communication to better familiarize everyone with each other.

So if you're ready to work hard and play harder this school year with the best roommates in the world, call or text
Thanks